With OnBase, organizations:
- Securely store contracts while providing easy access to those who need it
- Track all alterations or actions taken on a contract, helping you document compliance and reduce the time needed to perform an audit
- Increase visibility into the contract process, allowing you to instantly see the status of contracts, pinpoint bottlenecks and improve cycle times
Your agency manages, tracks, review and approves volumes of contracts every fiscal year. Contract reviews, retrievals and timely renewals are critical to managing projects, grant and purchases. OnBase Contract Management transforms your contract management efforts by capturing, storing, routing and notifying staff of necessary tasks they must do to complete contract reviews and renewals on time.
Using OnBase, government agencies can:
- Schedule alerts for contract review, renewal and deletion
- Shorten lengthy audits by automatically tracking all contract modifications
- Centralise storage with permission-based access and edit rights
Since OnBase stores documents digitally, your agency can further transparency efforts by publishing contracts to your website, helping you meet new legal responsibilities for providing access to contracts. With central, secured storage, you can also create self-service access for staff and constituents, allowing staff to handle more work without interruption. With OnBase Contract Management, your agency easily retrieves contracts, provides self-service access and automates and enforces review processes, ensuring you never miss a renewal that can help your organisation continue favorable pricing terms.