Improve the depth and speed of data visibility into JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and World applications. Empower workers with the quick business answers needed to manage and optimize business performance.
Visibility Guides Better Business Decisions
Whenever JD Edwards users need to go deeper into their data, they must rely on spreadsheets or the complexity and costs of a BI product stack. In contrast, QlikView, through its unique, in-memory associative technology, delivers instant data visibility into EnterpriseOne and World applications quickly and affordably for all of your business and technical users in a single solution.
Using QlikView, JD Edwards users worldwide can:
- Track financial, transactional and operational KPIs for real-time performance management
- Reduce the time to make decisions that drive better business performance
- Empower business users to perform their own analysis and reporting with Google-like simplicity (reducing required IT support for BI by up to 90%)
- Combine and analyze data quickly and easily from JDE applications and non-JDE sources (with or without data marts and data warehousing)
- Implement or upgrade analytics for any existing JDE infrastructure within days, not months
Powerful, affordable analytics without the conFUSION
As Oracle continues to consolidate recent acquisitions and create “heterogeneous” analytics solutions with “Fusion” middleware for cube technology, JD Edwards customers face increasing levels of BI complexity and escalating maintenance costs. QlikView provides more flexible analysis and immediate, measurable business value with no risk, minimal investment and without having to commit substantial resources.