OnBase by Hyland
OnBase 15 includes over 2,000 customer-focused enhancements and introduces ground-breaking new functionality to help organisations digitise their operations, accelerate their processes, and empower professionals with timely and relevant information.
It includes the following industry enhancements and new functionality:
1. Healthcare – A new clinical content strategy including:
- A native vendor neutral archive (VNA for DICOM storage) to enable storage and access of medical images, documents and clinical files in a single system
- A new Patient Window to simplify the physician experience
- OnBase Anywhere, allowing two participating facilities to securely share patient data electronically
- Universal Scope Capture to capture video stills from any fiber-optic scope
- Mobile e-Capture to streamline form- and signature-intensive processes
- Integration with Esri ArcGIS Online, displaying documents as a data layer on a map, augmenting the analytic knowledge of what is happening in a geographic space
- Updated OnBase Agenda solution
3. Insurance - An enhanced Guidewire integration, seamlessly linking activities between both systems
OnBase 15 also features the following enhancements to technology trends:
Mobile – A re-architected mobile platform, a new app in the Windows Store (with apps already available for iPad, iPhone and Android), and new integrations between OnBase apps and other mobile enterprise applications
Case Management – New options for users of case-based applications, including an integration with Microsoft Outlook 2013
Capture – A streamlined user experience and improved data capture tools for invoices
The OnBase 15 release also includes hundreds of enhancements designed to make the deployment and administration of OnBase solutions as simple and straightforward as possible for implementers, solution owners and system administrators.
Every day thousands of organizations, large and small across the globe, use OnBase to manage their content.
As you browse the sections below, you'll learn how OnBase will help you manage your content from capture to expire, how it is continually evolving to meet the changing needs of organizations today and the choices of deploying in the cloud or on-premises. As you do so, you will see why OnBase is ranked as a market-leading product in the world of Enterprise Content Management (ECM).
Use OnBase to model, design, develop and execute collaborative business process and case management solutions – whether dealing with documents, data, or unstructured information and activities
With OnBase, it’s easier than ever for your information to find you – whether you’re on the road, without Internet access or simply working at your desk, mobile content management keeps your processes running
Whether you’re deploying it around a specific case, department or your entire enterprise, OnBase scales to meet your needs
The OnBase Cloud
The OnBase Cloud combines the full ECM functionality of OnBase with the flexibility, scalability and cost-benefits of the cloud
The OnBase product suite, by Hyland, enables organizations to be more efficient – reducing costs, increasing cash flow, and enabling them to prepare for audits, litigation and disasters
What makes OnBase unique?
OnBase puts your world of information in your hands, enabling your organization to be more efficient – reducing costs, increasing cash flow and helping you survive audits